High Impact Learning – Crafted the Nordic Way
Aalto University Executive Education invites management students from prestigious universities and institutes to an immersive experience in Finnish business, culture, and context.
Aalto University is where science and art meet technology and business, and this gives us the added advantage of being able to tailor both in-depth and multi-disciplinary study tours for incoming participants.
The program of the study tour is designed to emphasize selected learning areas according to the requirements of the university or institute (e.g. innovation and entrepreneurship, sustainability in business, design thinking and service design).
- Gain new insights and a fresh perspective from noted professors, industry experts, and practitioners
- Acquire vital experiential learning through workshops, live cases, and field trips
- Benchmark world leading Nordic business principles and leadership values
- Build relationships with EMBA/MBA participants and faculty from Aalto University
- Receive an invitation to attend the annual Aalto Executive Summit for a special alumni fee
- Gain access to the content of Aalto Leader’s Insight and other selected Aalto publications and events
- Full-time and part-time MBA participants
- Executive MBA participants
- Executive MBA and MBA alumni
- Participants from executive and professional education programs
At Aalto EE, we believe in providing curated experiences. The Aalto EE Study Tour will be specially designed and tailored to meet the needs and expectations of the university/institute. We work with our clients to develop the detailed content, structure, and mode of delivery. At the end of the study tour, we will synthesize the learning and seek feedback from the participants.
We have a strong alumni network and robust linkages with industry, which helps us develop programs with significant field visits and provides excellent networking opportunities. Our state-of-the-art facilities in the heart of Helsinki also provide an exceptional learning environment for participants.
Example Program Structure (Design Thinking and Service Design)
Details will be confirmed and customized according to specific requests.
Example Program Faculty
Dean, Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture
Assistant Professor, Design Thinking and Innovation, Aalto University Design Factory
Senior University Lecturer, Sustainability in Business, Aalto University School of Business
Professor of Practice, Information Networks, Aalto University School of Science
Professor of Practice, Digital Operations, Aalto University School of Science
Senior Advisor, Aalto University Executive Education
The Aalto EE Study Tour can be offered to different group sizes. The ideal number is usually 20–35 participants. Program participants will receive a certificate of completion from Aalto University Executive Education at the end of the program.
Study Tour Fee
The fee for the program will be confirmed depending on the elements and length of the study tour. Please contact us for further details.
We offer you further information on the study tours.